2013/07/05

If you look for a long time TV, it becomes to stop thinking state.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki of Career Consultant.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "If you look for a long time TV, it becomes to stop thinking state." today.


I recently was invited to acquaintance try to eat the "freshwater trout," we hang out at home.

There is a large amount of freshly caught a "freshwater trout", I ate earnestly, I have baked a charcoal fire on the fly "freshwater trout".

I think I ate about 60 animals.

I was very delicious, but it is feeling "freshwater trout" that do not eat one year after another.


Fish are classified into Osmeriformes, to migratory and sea river "freshwater trout"


Well, I will get down to business. ("Freshwater trout" is not the main issue!)

I saw for the first time in a long time the TV while eating "freshwater trout" and put each other.

It is while talking with everyone, but she saw the TV about 5 hours.


About 2 years ago "terrestrial analog broadcasting" since the end, I have not seen the TV at home.

TV that I have is I did not support "a terrestrial digital broadcasting," but we have decided to not buy a digital TV tuner, I do not watch TV.

The reason, at that time, it has just been entrepreneurial, because there was little time to watch TV just.


2 years have passed from it, Television See for the first time in a long time was really fresh.

The program scold, scold the CM, I was watching to devour.


When you entrepreneurship, view of various world will change, but view of TV, too change.

The intent of the program, such as the configuration of CM, so that you think about the backbone.


Then, after watching the TV about 5 hours, I noticed a big problem with TV.

It is that information is provided to the following from the next unilaterally, there is no time to think in my head.


Most people will end up with "brain freeze" when you are watching TV.

I say whatsoever, was watching TV thinking what many first, but the post just was just on the sidelines.


This By "stop thinking" is that terrible.

Because, because made just to simply swallow, the information given.


And this is a core issue of the TV, but in program production side "are being manipulated information" is that.


Information on top of thinking stopped state, the operation is plonk offer, I would be fooled by the fact it ....


It is what effect on your life?

If you do not watch TV and firmly believe, it can sometimes be that you will have a life-like puppet.


When you watch TV, you can, but please be careful earnestly.



See you tomorrow!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿