2013/07/28

E-mail newsletter to achieve a lifestyle that is not hired by the company(Back Issues121)

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki of Career Consultant.

Thanks for reading my blog.


Today, I will introduce back issues of 121 "only once life" free e-mail magazine that I have own delivery.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


"only once life"_To realize that you said.



I tell you about it "To realize that you said." for review today.



You realized that you said.

This is serious.


Please try back good life until now.

Things as you said should have happened.




When I am junior high school student, I said it's fucking exam study.

And then we decided to go to vocational high school fifth-grade with no college entrance examination.


When college students, I said working people is not want.

And then I decided to take up a job I hate.


When I was working in technical jobs, it was said to want to do business in the star.

And then, I have a job at No.1 sales company in Japan.


I said to become the frame of a large company is hate.

And then, I will be working in a small venture company.


Said office worker is tired, and want to entrepreneurship.

And then, corporate dropout, I was entrepreneurship.


It was said that using the Internet, and want to do business to coordinate with other leverage.

And then, I became acquainted with a person who has an Internet business.


After you've done business, said it would like to move the country to become a politician.

And then, I met a person who is running for city council this time.



Realize all the things I said.

Realize all that good with the bad also I said.



Please be careful in what you have to say usually.

Because it delivers.


It is that it also means that you What can change reality by changing what you say usual.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


−Things as you said is happening in reality.−


Registration e-mail newsletters from here.http://appoto.net/mailmagazine




See you tomorrow!

If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿