2013/10/01

Can not be expected to happiness or unhappiness.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki of Japanese Marketing Consultant.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Can not be expected to happiness or unhappiness." today.


There is a proverb that 人間万事塞翁が馬 (Jinkanbanjisaiougauma).

Meaning ".To allow of no expected happiness or unhappiness."


The origin of this proverb ...


Old man good fortune there lived in the north of China.

There was a Fort on the border different ethnic groups "胡(Ko)" that has live further north.

Horse of the old man I have fled in the direction of the country north of Hu when certain.

Their neighbors went to comfort the old man wants sorry horse of the north region of this side , so sell high many good horses.

But the old man said without a state are disappointed.


" I'm not necessarily that this is also not happy. "


And I came back and brought a lot of good horse "胡" horse that ran away one day you after a while.

The old man said shaking his head where their neighbors is going to say congratulations.


" I'm not always this thing also not be a disaster. "


And I have broken the bone of the foot son of the old man fell from the horse after a while.

The old man said calmly you go to comfort their neighbors is thought to poor.


" I'm not necessarily that this is also not happy. "


Different ethnic groups of our time "胡" A year has passed have been raided Citadel.

Young people near Citadel went to fight all.

And I was able to protect from different ethnic groups of "胡" somehow but many of them have died in the war.

But it was already safely without going to fight son of the old man had been so injured leg.


Horse ran away is , came back to take a lot of good horses.


This story is written "淮南子(Enanji)" in the old books of China.

Rather than that , "人間(Human)" of say in Japan , it means "世間 (World)" and "人間万事塞翁が馬(Jinkanbanjisaiougauma)" and "人間(Jinkan)" is.

By "塞翁" is a means living in Citadel "翁(Okina)=老人(Old man)" and.


"I brought a change in life and to Fuzhou from evil also . To disaster from clothes. Fate of horse old man living in the citadel brought I mean happiness at all . Is one that can not be predicted."

It is that.


Happiness or unhappiness is that allow of no expectations.

It is good to be reminded of this proverb when he had fallen into misfortune in particular.



See you tomorrow!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿