2013/10/28

Rabbit hairy most in the world! Hairy is unimaginable!

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Rabbit hairy most in the world! Hairy is unimaginable!" today.


You Have you ever seen a live rabbit?

I have seen at the time of my elementary school.


School had a pet rabbit.

I've been doing or food or clean the cabin at the time of the keeper.

It is a story of long ago more than 20 years ago.

I remember was pretty very bouncing hopping.


Palm-sized rabbit. Cute♪


Rabbit is a small animal that is covered with soft hair whole body.

I inhabit the area, such as semi-desert, snowy field, forest and wetlands and grassland.

Corrosion resistance is a plant food.

Eat the leaves etc., bark, fruit and grass.

Insects also eat wild species of some.


Rabbit has become the mascot character and anime in the world.

It is popular with children in particular.


It is a rabbit of such popular, but there was a rabbit can not believe one's eyes.

Was hairy is far more than "the most hairy rabbit in the world" imagination ...

Please see ↓







Hairy ! !



Is this a rabbit really ?



See you tomorrow!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿