2013/10/13

E-mail newsletter to achieve a lifestyle that is not hired by the company(Back Issues 152)

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki of Japanese Marketing Consultant.

Thanks for reading my blog.


Today, I will introduce back issues of 152 "only once life" free e-mail magazine that I have own delivery.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


"only once life"_When I disappointed.



People is a creature that wants to make something easier.

But people who are alive does not require or easy.

They are think and act anything to take the lead.


I know the people who work and more than 60 years and play is also doing crunching.

The way of life is really likable. I admire sincerely.

Puke comes out If I look at the people who are corrupt in the 20s compared to it.


It is values of my, but this is not like any person with a haughty attitude who are busy working and pushing the entire surface to retire life even earns how much.

People who are proud to whether earned how much also do not like.


Than that , I have done such a thing ! I want to do such a thing!

People who think like that comes through love.


I love Kazuyoshi Miura that has continued to active duty by the age of 46.

Hidetoshi Nakata who retired at the age of 29 compared to it was regrettable.


It is the values of my.


Yourself would want to ease it with a reason something is this person?

I wrote the values of my so disappointed in are people who say that.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


King Kazu big fan of since I was in junior high school (20 years ago).


Registration e-mail newsletters from here.http://appoto.net/mailmagazine




See you tomorrow!

If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿