2013/10/16

Definition of success of Takafumi Horie:To work to whatever you want. It's success.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki of Japanese Marketing Consultant.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Definition of success of Takafumi Horie:To work to whatever you want. It's success." today.


I have been participating in the entrepreneurial event that was greeted by speaker Horiemon(Takafumi Horie) which was held last weekend.

This project Ltd. Samurai incubated organized, which was held in co-working space of Tennoz Isle.

Held goal is to accelerate the speed of success should venture out on an excellent world to discover venture companies that can collaborate with Horiemon.


▼Configuration

1. [Discussion] Takafumi Horie × Samurai incubated Kentaro Sakakibara

2. Pitch (5 minute pitch 5 minutes + Q & A) × 7 companies
※Jury :Takafumi Horie × Kentaro Sakakibara

3. General quality from Horie (15-20 minutes)

4. Get-together


I wrote a blog that was posted on October 2, but gave me the option of entrepreneurship to me meaning of life in this society was unknown is Horiemon.

He is a super hero & savior for me.


It was a moment of bliss witnessing the sight of several hundreds of million project in front of the eye goes decided Moreover opportunity watch directly such a Horiemon.

The Horiemon speaking immediately opinion and theory of myself for anything.

It was really great people as expected.


I was taking notes a lot and would not miss out on many of the words emitted by the Horiemon but was impressed most the idea of Horiemon for "Success".


▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼

That you work that he like. It's success.

▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲


We can work on things like how you niche era now.

Because it can be spread around the world through social media then it is also collected money crowdfunding.

It is a world that while the cost of making the product or service also lower then you can challenge even small!

It is that.


Horiemon seems to want to pull the world more and more talented people who are buried in the large companies in the future.

And it is likely to want to do that to change drastically the world.


Horiemon that have been imprisoned in the extreme in unreasonable reason to stand against the forces that old-fashioned that cling to vested interests.

However Horiemon that came out to the world with the version up further through life in prison.


I was convinced that now is the time to exercise the true value of Horiemon to see Horiemon directly or it would go to become a world where world also come in handy the precious value of Horiemon.


It was a very happy event, but I was allowed to take photos and exchange business cards and Horiemon to social gathering at what!!

It was a time of little Horiemon that told me in a friendly manner.


I did not sleep at night with excitement.

And I laughed at the tension is too high in comparison to always from my friends who met the following day.


Horiemon that continues to give hope and dreams to the young people in the way of life of him own.


We intended to change the world such Horiemon is asked to read one million people, new book to be first bullet newly written full of after release - we launched the "Xero will add a little one to myself nothing" you. (November 5)

Let's read to buy it!!


Now accepting applications on Amazon



See you tomorrow!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿