2013/10/19

E-mail newsletter to achieve a lifestyle that is not hired by the company(Back Issues 153)

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki of Japanese Marketing Consultant.

Thanks for reading my blog.


Today, I will introduce back issues of 153 "only once life" free e-mail magazine that I have own delivery.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


"only once life"_Do not raise the shelf to yourself.



Well, there are people who criticize others by raising the shelf of myself.

When was that the subject was directed to one yourself, is very offended.


At that time, I will mind by teachers on the other hand the people, own up to the shelf to himself never, and, does not evaluate the others.

Growth is eliminated because the moment you increase the shelf to yourself.


There are on the upper far to go. We are not perfect.

I think growth is possible at any age because there is a humble attitude and posture of the heart.


Strictly to yourself, and kind to others.


People who can do it is one that can be grown continuously without increasing the shelf to yourself.


Difference of growth will emerge vividly in all aspects month steadily over.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


People can grow do not criticize others. Take no excuse.


Registration e-mail newsletters from here.http://appoto.net/mailmagazine




See you tomorrow!

If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿