2013/10/26

E-mail newsletter to achieve a lifestyle that is not hired by the company(Back Issues 155)

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


Today, I will introduce back issues of 155 "only once life" free e-mail magazine that I have own delivery.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


"only once life"_When the thinking.



I came last night to my office and work of women in their late 20s who contacted me from Facebook.

I first met over a year ago with her.

I became friends in Facebook then.

It seemed to me a good look at my Facebook posts.


We have reunited more than a year the first time me "Have something to talk at work" the contact.


It seems to have been very much to leave about a month ill with stress after a career change and left the company who served five years from new graduates.

It seems was working man is not rest without taking sleeping only three hours a day in the workplace of 90%.


But she do not have to regret that she have changed jobs.

Figure which has been working to reactivate cure physical condition it was strong as beyond recognition with her when viewed over a year ago.


There was little things like advice from me.

I was to study the height of the consciousness of her rather.


However I have only one advice.

If you say it with something,


▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼

It is good to think of looking up at the sky when you think about.

▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲


It is that.


It will affect some thought to their own unconscious level has entered something into view.

And way of thinking becomes narrow to be a narrow field of vision.


Things are very important and whether can be considered in the "Big point of view -and long-term broadly" how much.

Life because it is not at all get better once you're caught in the only immediate profit in short-sighted.


It is the one that would no longer be considered only thing in front of the world full of this bustling nevertheless.


That you look up at the sky it is to solve it.

Thinking big and look up at the wide endless sky.


Inamori Kazuo Kyocera founder was V-shaped recovery the JAL to so much respect has said.


"Do not know the figure of the true If you do not see in the long run life."


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


It is good to think of looking up at the sky when you think about.


Registration e-mail newsletters from here.http://appoto.net/mailmagazine




See you tomorrow!

If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿