2013/10/20

E-mail newsletter to achieve a lifestyle that is not hired by the company(Back Issues 154)

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki of Japanese Marketing Consultant.

Thanks for reading my blog.


Today, I will introduce back issues of 154 "only once life" free e-mail magazine that I have own delivery.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


"only once life"_Dentists are people who come by air from Okinawa.



I introduce the dental office recommended.

It is a dental clinic named " skillfully Dental Clinic ".

It is only a 3- minute walk from the east exit of Shibuya Station.

I had a dental surgery in May last year here.

Crack was found in the lower left side back teeth had been covered with a silver tooth with treatment in eight years ago.

And I had been festering badly.

Bone that support the root of the tooth was melted.

It was another terrible state.

It is strange is there was no pain.

The reason is because taking the nerves of the teeth when you were treated in eight years ago.

It seems to say that there is no choice but to tooth extraction dentist is 96% more than if I become in such a state.

However, " leaving the patient's teeth as much as possible " treatment policy of Nagatani Fumihiko director of " Takumi Dental Clinic " this thing.

Technical surgery took four hours near was spectacularly successful.

I lived without disconnecting the important my teeth.

Mind was very fit with me in the more friendly to Nagatani director.

The reason is because the person who entrepreneurship as well as me.

I get to see everywhere in the clinic I think the passion that became a doctor from the office worker.

Technology of dental treatment in Japan seems far behind compared to other developed countries when I heard the story in various ways.

Silver tooth was surprised when I heard that it is the only cure Japan almost.

(Like there is a possibility of propagating the dental caries rather silver tooth.)

The reason for the delay that regulation of the country and is affecting.

I do not know in detail vested interests is reflected in every here...

Nagatani director are studying how to treat the latest overseas by self- investing aggressively.

Then are many purchased at their own expense dental treatment instrument latest overseas is not produced in Japan.

I leave a healthy my teeth in the Taikyoku and implant treatment!

Reputation is widespread policy of each passing day.

Those who visit by plane from other prefectures as well as Tokyo is likely to have a large number.

Who come from Okinawa are likely.

Because there is the treatment of insured outside of the country , it is higher in some cases.

But it is strongly recommended " skillfully Dental Clinic " If you want to leave a healthy my teeth.

Please see the HP of this place if you are interested.

http://dr-takumi.com/

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


Dentists are people who come by air from Okinawa.


Registration e-mail newsletters from here.http://appoto.net/mailmagazine




See you tomorrow!

If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿