2013/10/25

Tears coming out is so vexed, it's proof that you have tried hard really! The stand up again!

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Tears coming out is so vexed, it's proof that you have tried hard really! The stand up again!" today.


I think a very frustrating on any of the business partners.

It was ruin this working half a year.

Given the time and effort of their own came pouring until now, strong anger comes dwarf.


But is the responsibility of their own in the end it must be possible in a level-headed manner.

I thought it was bad in the following two points in particular this time.


●There was no independence.

●Outlook was sweet.


But more disappointing. The really frustrating.

At times like these, I will be ruminating in myr own words the following.


▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼

That inspire motivation by defeat becomes the winner,

Shall be defeated by defeat is the loser.

Here is the key to the biggest victory.

So do not be afraid to lose.

by Robert Toru Kiyosaki

▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲


Tears come out so vexed that it is proof that you really hard.


I will continue to work again so that I can be successful as an entrepreneur in the energy the failure of this time.



See you tomorrow!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿