2013/10/11

Entrepreneurs who have been successful in the vicinity is because less reason entrepreneurship is less in Japan.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki of Japanese Marketing Consultant.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Entrepreneurs who have been successful in the vicinity is because less reason entrepreneurship is less in Japan." today.


I will be participating in the entrepreneurial event that was greeted by the speakers Takafumi Horie, the day after tomorrow!

#HORIE_SAMURAI DEMODAY


This project Samurai incubated., Ltd. sponsored start-up incubator Kentaro Sakakibara on behalf of Japan chaired by representative.

Purpose of the event↓

▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼

Some sense of entrepreneurship is increasing , but the number of people that entrepreneurs still relatively few.

Entrepreneurship is less familiar success stories there are a few because there are no role models therefore you should aim.

 

To discover a selection of venture companies can work with Takafumi Horie by there to carry out this event.

And we accelerate the speed of success should venture out on an excellent world.

We want to activate the IT venture in Japan to be produced success stories.

▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲


Horiemon is not intended for use in low model of I to be honest.

This is because it feels level is too different...

But put the keyword "entrepreneurship" in my life is Takafumi Horie.

Was able to entrepreneurs actually I influence of Takafumi Horie is large.


I have a lot of him book.

I look every day him Twitter (@takapon_jp) .

I have seen almost every day the YouTube "Horiemon channel".

http://www.youtube.com/user/takaponjp


This event such Takafumi Horie to discuss entrepreneurship in earnest.

I signed up as soon as I know from the existence of this event.


Takafumi Horie to see live is fun from now for the first time!

I will up at a later date event report.



See you tomorrow!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿