2013/10/08

You need a partner to a happy life! How to choose partners that happy successful.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki of Japanese Marketing Consultant.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "You need a partner to a happy life! How to choose partners that happy successful." today.


I have got me thinking about the most this year partnership.

Because I was keenly aware of that that can not be successful alone.

It is in both private and business.


I lost a business partner who entrepreneurship together because of my immaturity.

And I became alone.


It is now possible to reflect on and recognize the immaturity of their what by now, co-owner and employees unhappy at the time, I wanted to be alone I can do anything freely rather.

And I was alone. But I did not think alone is so painful.


I was the type that does not bother it's being alone, but it was fantastic.

I had someone around after all even if I believe this alone by myself.

Or was the family, or friends were, or were co-workers.


It was immature man who thinks it's alone on its own.


But I felt the hotness of unexpected become a truly alone for the first time in my life.

Feeling is depressing , feel wither , motivation does not understand ...

Is this the "loneliness".


Horiemon is telling the hotness of the cell in the new book, but I can see that feeling.


But I do not regret that it has become "lonely".

I was thinking about various things really about life and myself.


Environment was born and raised , school passing through , the company was served , did not give a profound effect on personality development of their own how much it ...

And , whether the owner of what kind of personality..., etc.


Akihiro Miwa -san liked this way.

"Loneliness is the time to become a wise man to indulge in meditation."


Did not become a sage , but could be quite understandable to their human or what by facing their deeply.


And people who are not only to me , was such an experience is called like this.

▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼

Their self-centered , how it recognizes whether lived for selfish ends.

▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲


It is a Paradigm shift.


Now that the paradigm shift has occurred , what I think is this.


One can not succeed 'm alone , do not be happy.

Good partner is necessary in private in the business.


And I now see the Facebook page that the person who I have respect sincerely has managed.

If there is a place to sympathize even a little story of my time also you , please take a look by all means.


▼To succeed happy ! Choice of partners.

https://www.facebook.com/shiawasepartner




See you tomorrow!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿