2013/10/05

E-mail newsletter to achieve a lifestyle that is not hired by the company(Back Issues 149)

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki of Japanese Marketing Consultant.

Thanks for reading my blog.


Today, I will introduce back issues of 149 "only once life" free e-mail magazine that I have own delivery.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


"only once life"_You get accepted by people of all impossible.



You get accepted by everyone , even though no matter how hard even after that no matter how good it is impossible.

Is sad but this is the reality.


Of that there is no rebound forces and people who say the opposite opinion to put it the other way around it is to me not a big deal.


I will live in the spirit of "Not chased away those who come not refuse".


I think it is about "Who come not refuse", that there is no bad impression, but is "Not who chased away", cold feeling somehow do will.


But it is detrimental to each other can have together among people that can not be shared feelings values ​​will not match.

I think that relationship to be a drag to each other that we should seek positively and possibilities meet new people and to eliminate quickly because there is not six billion people more than humanity.


Only important here it is the attitude of "When left".

Break up with "Smile" even if there is any trouble.

I think this is really important.


Here see off with a smile even if the opponent was cold.

Then their is wonderfully made​​, regardless of the opponent.


"Opponent was cold, but I watched with a smile."


It is possible to take a new step immediately able to have pride in myself.

The following blessed with more wonderful encounter spirit level goes up.


"Yes God pick up and throw away if God."

Good luck !


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


See someone off with a smile to last even supposed to break up.


Registration e-mail newsletters from here.http://appoto.net/mailmagazine




See you tomorrow!

If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿